The presence of plants in the house and/or office spreads fresh air and clean the atmosphere but did you know that some plants actually help positive energy to flow around you and these help to uplift your mood and keep you happy and healthy.
You cannot lead a happy life if the energy around you is negative or if you are surrounded by negative people. Planting certain plants around you will help to attract positive energy and it will not just be beneficial for you but also for others around you.
Here are 10 plants that help positive energy to flow:
- Orchid – This beautiful purple colored plant is known to attract positive energy and it is a great piece of decoration. It absorbs the harmful gases such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide and its pleasant smell helps to uplift your mood.
- Rosemary – Known for its medicinal benefits, the soothing smell of the rosemary plant helps to fight fatigue, lifts your mood, treat insomnia, fight anxiety and bring inner peace.
- Sage – This plant help to remove negative energy and promotes the flow of positive energy into the house. The beautiful green colored plant not only adds color to your house but also to your life.
- Holy Basil – As the name suggests, holy basil is worshipped by the Hindus and is considered to be sacred. It helps to get rid of the negative energy and has a healing effect. It is an antioxidant and absorbs all the harmful gases from the environment.
- Lucky Bamboo – This indoor plant is known to bring about love, luck and good health into your house. It is also known to be a symbol of prosperity and good fortune.
- Peace Lily – The peace lily improves the flow of positive energy into the house and also helps you to prosper. It helps to purify the air and has a calming effect.
- Money Plant – This is another plant that attracts positive energy and good fortune. In addition, it also helps to purify the air and increase the flow of oxygen.
- Jasmine – The jasmine plant helps to ease stress and wards off sadness and mental blockage. It is also referred to as the couple’s plant and it helps to strengthen your relationship. It boosts your confidence and makes you feel optimistic.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe vera plant spreads positive vibes and wards off bad luck. Not only does it decorate your room, the aloe vera gel can be used for skin and hair problems as well.
- Chrysanthemum – The chrysanthemum plant is believed to possess healing powers and it also helps to detoxify the air. It helps to remove toxins and promotes well-being. It helps to spread happiness and uplift one’s mood.
Points to Remember:
- Get rid of any unwanted items and clutter from your workspace and home. All these give rise to negative energy.
- Have enough windows for sunshine and fresh air into your house.
- Clean your house and workspace regularly and keep everything where it belongs.
- Rearrange the furniture after every few months to break any negative energy.
- Always try and be positive and do not allow negative emotions to bother you.
- Brighten up your workspace with bright colors which make you feel lively and energetic.
- Have a good laugh at least 10 times a day.
- Always surround yourself with people who are positive.
- Meditate in your home on a regular basis as it helps to generate positive energy.