Arelationship is meant to make a person feel complete and fill the emptiness in your life but what if it makes you feel all the more lonely? Having a long-distance relationship does exactly that. If you’re in the midst of a conversation of starting a long-distance relation, you must ponder over the following points:
- Communication becomes a big problem in a long-distance relationship. It costs you a fortune talking on the phone while making STD and ISD calls.
- The fact that you have a special someone in your life and in spite of that you can’t meet them or spend time with them, makes you feel lonely and sad.
- Just to see them or meet them for a couple of hours, you’re ready to empty your pocket on flight tickets and trains.
- And when you go to meet them, you can’t go empty handed. After having travelled so far, you also need to give some expensive gifts or a surprise to him/her.
- After a long day’s work, you’re not able to pour your heart out and get snuggled up in the arms of your loved one.
- You can’t just enjoy a quiet evening with your beloved on any random Friday and you have to look for friends to pass the time.
- It is much better to be in a relationship with a person with whom you can share an area code. For all you know, he/she might be cheating on you in your absence!
- If you want to live together, you first need to learn how to live apart.
- Always Carry a small gift for your partner , when you go to meet.